Following up from the thematic mapping blogs related to thematic maps with KML polygons.
Inspired by the thematic mapping engine in presenting data in KML, this time I cover scalable icons in KML with the google earth api plugin and also geocoding custumer postcodes then calling Google Earth via a browser function call.
Here is my YouTube video with the google earth plugin inside the SAPGUI for Windows. Only works with Windows sapgui due to the headless internet explorer required for the google earth api. The Java gui uses the ICE browser which is not compatible with the google earth api.
The video will change later as I am stuck with Windows Movie Maker as my MAC is back in Japan.
Monday, May 16, 2011
SAP: Squeezing the world (google earth) into SAPGUI for Windows
- QRcodes: PHP based QRcodes in the cloud
- SAP: Using Lotus Notes 8 Livetext with SAP (exampl...
- SAP: Squeezing the world (google earth) into SAPGU...
- Internet Explorer Accelerator to display a custome...
- Generating KML for Japan (or any country) for them...
- ▼ May (6)
- ► 2010 (15)
Post a Comment